Code of Conduct
KnolShare.org wants to ensure a respectful, safe, and inclusive environment for everyone, whenever they are engaged in Agile for Humanity activities, events, and operations.
We do not tolerate harassing or disrespectful behavior, interactions, messages, or images, by any member, in any form. This includes business and social activities, regardless of location.
We encourage everyone to help in creating a welcoming and safe environment. Please report any concerns, harassing behavior, suspicious or disruptive activity using these contact methods: contact event organizers, volunteers, or committee/board members or email Knolshare.org customer care.
KnolShare.org reserves the right to refuse admittance to or remove any person from an activity at any time at its sole discretion and discontinue their affiliation with the organization or individual. This includes members, event attendees, speakers, local and regional community leaders, sponsors, Leadership Council members, and volunteers.
- Becoming a Conscious Leader: Ann-Marie Kong
- The Feedback Effect: Nicole Spence-Goon & Julie Wyman
Friday, February 25, 2022: Conference Day 1 Agenda:
- Keynote: Yolanda Mack
- Sharing BIPOC Stories Panel: Dave Cornelius
- Lightning Talks (TED Talk-ish - 10-minutes presentations)
- Building Agile Human Networks
Saturday, February 26: Conference Day 2 Agenda:
- Keynote: Dave Cornelius & Yolanda Payne
- Agile Educator Panel: Charles Collingwood
- Future Search Deep-dive Conversations: Michael Tucker